[Libav-user] Regarding visual studio ffmpeg solution for H264 decoding
Pratap Pulugoru
2018-09-07 11:24:45 UTC
Dear Team,

I am working on the h264 decoder and i would like use and decode
the h264 decoder using ffmpeg . I need source and visual studio solution
for h264 decoding. request your help in getting the visual stdio solution
with source files of H264

With Regards
Pratap Reddy Pulugoru
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- +91 80 67245109
Cell:- +919741622115
Mailto: ***@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty. IT Services
Business Solutions
Consulting
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you
Carl Eugen Hoyos
2018-09-07 14:45:35 UTC
Post by Pratap Pulugoru
Dear Team,
Please understand that while this first email from you is ok
(despite asking only questions that are relatively easy to
find on the homepage) the second one you sent clearly
wasn't, please learn a little about mailing lists and how to
use them and what thread-hijacking is.
Post by Pratap Pulugoru
I am working on the h264 decoder and i would like use and decode
the h264 decoder using ffmpeg . I need source
See http://ffmpeg.org/download.html - please understand
that releases are only useful for distributors, for users
only current FFmpeg git head makes sense (and is
supported).
Post by Pratap Pulugoru
and visual studio solution
We do not offer solutions, you have to install a posix
shell and run our configure script, see:
http://ffmpeg.org/platform.html#toc-Microsoft-Visual-C_002b_002b-or-Intel-C_002b_002b-Compiler-for-Windows
Post by Pratap Pulugoru
for h264 decoding. request your help in getting
the visual stdio solution with source files of H264
[...]
Post by Pratap Pulugoru
confidential or privileged information.
Please remove this from emails sent to a public
mailing list.

Carl Eugen
Pratap Pulugoru
2018-09-08 13:53:28 UTC
Dear Team,

The main issue is aim working on the H264 decoder. I have one
stream which is not decoding by FFmpeg exe. It is failing at 3200 frame. I
would like to debug this and try to see what is the issue. The same steam
is able to decode by commercially available H264 decoders. The same stream
is playing through even VLC player also but it is not working in ffmpeg. I
built ffmpeg in linux environment but debugging through GDB is very
difficult for me and iam new to that GDB as well as linux. I tried upto
some extent and found that it is failing in h264_slice.c and the error is
"Non- exixsting PPS 10 referenced"

That's why iam looking for the visual studio solution which has h264
ffmpeg source files to debug this issue.

Kindly let me know is it possible or not?

Thanks in advance. Requesting your kind support on this

From: "Carl Eugen Hoyos" <***@gmail.com>
To: "This list is about using libavcodec, libavformat, libavutil,
libavdevice and libavfilter." <libav-***@ffmpeg.org>
Date: 09/07/2018 08:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Libav-user] Regarding visual studio ffmpeg solution
for H264 decoding
Sent by: "Libav-user" <libav-user-***@ffmpeg.org>

Carl Eugen Hoyos
2018-09-08 14:05:14 UTC
Post by Pratap Pulugoru
The main issue is aim working on the H264 decoder. I have
one stream which is not decoding by FFmpeg exe.
Please provide the sample file.

Avoid top-posting here, thank you, Carl Eugen